Services Offered for Adolescents and Adults
- Individual and Family Counselling to address behavioural and social emotional issues including depression, anxiety, loss, separation and divorce.
- Consultation and support to parents to address parenting and behavioural issues with children.
- Psychological Assessments to clarify diagnosis to access services in the community or qualify for disability programs or promote a person's understanding of personality traits and emotional difficulties.
- Psycho-educational assessments to identify learning disabilities and provide a diagnosis needed to access services and accommodations for high school, college, or university.
- Provide psycho-educational assessments to referring agencies to help clients access services and funding.
- Psycho-vocational Assessments to assist identifying strengths and weakness as well as areas of interest and aptitudes when considering a career.